Thursday, June 21, 2012

A New Logo Concept


My Logo Concept............................. I wanted to incorporate some V into my logo, I sketched many things and finally came up with the V-Neck shape in a an opened Collared shirt. Instead of a Green shirt, I changed the color to Blue and it all clicked. My family and most BCer's and Vancouverites all are or started out as Blue Collar workers and it's how we want our team to play. BC = Province of British Columbia, you new this already, but now we can give it extra meaning, our BC = Blue Collar...............not Bring Cash like you might of heard :-)........I hope it's the identity we will embrace with the logo, whether mine or some other version as long as the Orca Whale is gone. If some really like the "Vancouver" over the Crest we could keep this too.




No comments:

Post a Comment